Controlled Environment, Temp and Humidity
Model BCTH, providing stable conditions for experimentation, testing and production.
Controlled Humidity: 30%-85%
Controlled Temperature: 15°C-40°C
Clean Air: BS EN ISO 14644-1:2015 – Class 5
Bigneat’s BCTH range of cabinets has been designed following years of practical experience and customer collaboration and is an example of Bigneat’s innovation in enclosure design & technology.
BCTH cabinets offer a controlled temperature and humidity environment with the option of HEPA filtration for sterile air. It provides the user with the highest quality stable environment at all times irrespective of fluctuations in the surrounding laboratory environment.
BCTH uses a recirculatory air flow system to provide environmentally controlled air to the work surface ensuring sample/process protection.
Manipulation within the enclosure is through iris arm ports.
- Containment of drug discovery robotics systems requiring chilling, incubation or set-level stable temperature.
- Containment of moisture sensitive weighing process equipment and analytical equipment, O2 sensitive procedures.
- Handling of freeze-dryed samples (reducing hydroscopy)
- Material investigations
- Powder flow studies
- Universal control panel displays status of controlled environment and controls airflow system balance.
- Audible and visual alarm indication of incorrect conditions.
- Large range of options, transfer ports and waste management systems.
- Bigneat enclosures provide excellent visibility of the enclosed system.
- Sealed cable gland ports.