For procedures requiring clean air, for operator protection or product protection.
Bigneat’s Laminar Flow Workstations have been specifically designed to be affordable yet to provide particle-free, bacteria-free, clean air conditions to the work area at a quality standard usually only possible in more expensive cabinets . With lighting from a fluorescent white light included the internal brightness aids comfort for the operator.
HLF Laminar Flow Cabinets operate to comply with the guidelines of ISO 14644 – 1:1999 Class 5 (Fed. Standard 209E:1992 Class 100), to provide sterile working environment and air velocity at filter face of 0.45 ms-1.
Experience has shown that Bigneat Laminar Flow Cabinets give consistent performance which is only dependent on replacement of the pre- and HEPA filters at recommended intervals.
Your choice: Horizontal air for operator protection (HLFO) or product protection (HLFP).
|Model||Dimensions External WxDxH||Dimensions Internal WxDxH|
1000 x 762 x 1160 mm
1500 x 762 x 1160 mm
2000 x 762 x 1160 mm
960 x 600 x 665 mm
1460 x 600 x 665 mm
1960 x 600 x 665 mm
Included as standard
- A variable fan speed control (pre-set at factory, adjustable by installation/service engineer).
- Magnehelic ® differential pressure gauge for monitoring filter performance.
- HPL work surface with margin groove to catch and contain spills.
- Service port in each side panel.
- Comfortable to use, easy controls with well lit working area
- Excellent access & visibility
- Efficient insulation, quiet operation
- Pre-filtration removes particles greater than 0.5micron @ 92% efficiency
- HEPA Filtration removes particles greater than 0.3micron @ 99.995% efficiency.
A cabinet may be positioned on an existing bench or can be provided with an integrated bench, with levelling/adjustable feet or castors. Alternatively we offer an electrically operated motorised height adjustable bench.