Horizontal Flow - Laminar Flow Cabinets
For procedures requiring clean air, for operator protection or product protection.
Bigneat’s Laminar Flow Workstations have been specifically designed to be affordable yet to provide particle-free, bacteria-free, clean air conditions to the work area at a quality standard usually only possible in more expensive cabinets.
HLF Laminar Flow Cabinets operate to comply with the guidelines of ISO 14644 – 1:1999 Class 5 (Fed. Standard 209E:1992 Class 100), to provide sterile working environment and air velocity at filter face of 0.45 ms-1.
A cabinet may be positioned on an existing bench or can be supplied as a free standing system on a supporting stand with adjustable height feet.
Experience has shown that Bigneat Laminar Flow Cabinets give consistent performance which is only dependent on replacement of the pre- and HEPA filters at recommended intervals.
- Comfortable to use, easy controls with well lit working area
- Excellent access & visibility
- Efficient insulation, quiet operation
Included as standard
- A variable fan speed control (pre-set at factory, adjustable by installation/service engineer.
- Magnehelic ® differential pressure gauge for monitoring filter performance.
- HPL work surface with margin groove to catch and contain spills.
- Service port in each side panel.
- Pre-filtration removes particles greater than 0.5micron @ 92% efficiency
- HEPA Filtration removes particles greater than 0.3micron @ 99.995% efficiency.
Note: When ordering please specify if your HLF cabinet is required for providing horizontal air for operator protection (HLFO) or product protection (HLFP).
Cabinet Models and Sizes
|Model||External (mm) WxDxH
||Internal (mm) WxDxH
|HLF 1000||1000 x 762 x 1160||960 x 600 x 665|
|HLF 1500||1500 x 762 x 1160||1460 x 600 x 665|
|HLF 2000||2000 x 762 x 1160||1960 x 600 x 665|
Construction and Materials
The mild steel fan housing is epoxy coated, acid resistant paint, colour - white.
Transparent panels are manufactured from clear cast acrylic which is non-flammable and easy to clean.
Worksurface/base tray is manufactured from PVC, colour – beige or black.
Your laminar flow cabinet can be provided with an integrated bench with levelling/adjustable feet. Alternatively we offer an electrically operated height adjustable bench alternative.